• Two long range random code ADR (automatic driver recognition) code tags with 3-volt lithium batteries that can be replaced if required.
• Tags shut down after ten minutes of no movement of the tag to increase battery life and turn back automatically on when the tag is moved again.
• Two immobilisation relays within the waterproof ECU rated at 20-amp continuous capacity that passively arm 25 seconds after the ignition is
turned off on the vehicle.
• Automatic disarm once the unit sees one of coded ADR tags.
• No customer interaction required to arm or disarm the system so the kit will integrate and is compatible with any wireless or non-wireless vehicle
• Flashing status LED that can be mounted on view if required with self adhesive mounting LED option also or it can be hidden if required, Low
7mA current draw when the system is armed.
• Secure touch key override that can be used if any of the uniquely coded individual tags are misplaced, up to 28 ADR tags can be coded into each
• Optional high-quality leather key ring cases available to hold the tags.
• Thatcham Insurance Category Two Approved.